For over 65 years, Fleetwood has been manufacturing dependable RVs that are commonplace along major highways. Their Class A and Class B motorhomes have proven to be reliable vehicles for long road trips. Every Fleetwood model is well constructed, and each component is meticulously planned with safety and reliability in mind.
Fleetwood Models Today
Class A Motorhomes
Fleetwood Freedom Bridge - Diesel: This all-steel structure is made with the Freightliner XCM chassis. Designed to be powered by diesel, this reliable chassis will allow easy handling and superb reliability. This is a list of Fleetwood’s diesel-powered motorhomes:
- Discovery LXE/Discovery: The Discovery is a Class A diesel RV. This model has a powerful Cummins engine, plenty of storage space, and a luxurious interior with a customizable décor and cabinetry for your liking. This industry icon is well known for being a luxurious and dependable RV for road trips. With the Freedom Bridge chassis, the Discovery is a powerful vehicle that is ready to take on many adventures.
- Pace Arrow LXE/Pace Arrow: The Pace Arrow is a compact Class A diesel RV. Even with its compact space, it still feels incredibly spacious and has all the luxurious amenities that Fleetwood is well known for. This model has a Cummins engine, gets up to 340 horsepower, and can tow up to 10,000 pounds.
Fleetwood Power Platform - Gas: By using the drivetrain from Ford, Fleetwood created a gas-powered chassis that has the strength to carry a lot of weight and have a great driving feel. Here is a list of Fleetwood’s gas-powered motorhomes:
- South Wind: This model is Fleetwood’s largest gas-powered RV. South Wind is a spacious RV that has a four-point, fully automatic hydraulic leveling jack that makes it easy to set camp. Additionally, it comes with a 100w solar panel and a 5.5kW generator to supply all your electrical needs.
- Bounder: Bounder has been a popular choice for 35 years. This model is Fleetwood’s most popular gas-powered RV. With a nice, comfortable, and luxurious interior, the Bounder is ready to give you a place to call home while on the road.
- Fortis: The Fortis is Fleetwood’s newest RV model. This model has been awarded “Top RV Debut” by RV Business and “Best of Show-New Unit” by RV News. With a floor plan designed to fit your travel needs, the ability to tow up to 26,000 pounds, and more, the Fortis is a great choice for your next road trip.
- Flair: The Flair is an impeccable RV many travelers enjoy. This RV has space for up to eight people to sleep in and has all the standard amenities and more that you would expect in a high-end RV.
Class B Camper
- Irok: The Irok is a luxurious Class B camper. The Irok is a very sleek and comfortable vehicle that has many features such as a 28-gallon freshwater tank, rooftop solar panels, generators, and more to make your next trip an enjoyable one.
Our technicians at DSX Regression Test 1 in Mountain View are very knowledgeable about anything related to RV repair. If your Fleetwood has any concerning issues, bring your vehicle over to our shop!
Your Reliable Shop for Fleetwood RV Repair
We at DSX Regression Test 1 do a very thorough inspection of your Fleetwood to make sure that you enjoy your travels safely and with no issues. We will check to see if you have any suspension or engine performance issues. After all, we understand how important your Fleetwood motorhome is for having a safe and fantastic vacation. Therefore, we pride ourselves on giving your Fleetwood the best care that it needs. If you are in Santa Barbara or the surrounding areas, don't hesitate to bring your RV to DSX Regression Test 1 today!
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- We are Experts
- Years of Experience
To make an appointment with DSX Regression Test 1 in Mountain View, you can give us a call at 808-555-1212 or do so online. DSX Regression Test 1 - Quality you Can Trust, at a Fair Price!